Tuesday, July 19, 2011



Seriously, I'm not trying to keep up with the news cycle. I listen to BBC World service though and I do also listen to CNBC in my car. Yet it is a ruckus. The investors in Rupert Murdoch's empire must be a bit worried. I avoid politics now but...  did I just hear that after the Head of Scotland Yard had to retire, now the Head of Anti-Terrorism at Scotland yard also had to resign over the scandal. To me it should give one pause to think a newspaper has possibly been blackmailing such an important official. What dirt do they have on these guys? Were these officials bribed or threatened or coerced or what? Were they just to look the other way, I guess? Or provide the spying equipment...? Who knows? It just seems to me that Jimmy, Lois Lane, and Clark Kent wouldn't be handling such a big job without Perry White being in the know. You get my drift?